Monday, October 6, 2008

Grindhouse Road 2007

Grindhouse'>http://www.rhitv.com/Movie.aspx?id=50">Grindhouse Road is, I believe, a made for tv movie. It's pretty fair, however. The plot was interesting, and I was not bored. Good mystery plot. I don't know how scared I actually got. In other words, a jaded horror movie like me is not going to find the movie too scary.


Kept me guessing, however, which is unusual and I like.


It's hard to describe much of this movie without being a major spoiler. Are the helpful nice neighbors really helpful nice neighbors? Why is the wife and new owner in the house SO interested in it's history when she has her own personal problems going on? What are those flashbacks all about? The mystery of the house was pretty decent for a made for tv movie.

No comments: